Friday, October 14, 2011

Déjà vu

Déjà vu

Not much like daydreaming but, everytime I close my eyes and try to rest, all these memories from Paris come powerfully rushing through my mind. All these flashbacks from the depths of this vault I call what is left of my mind brain coming out like tidewaves (the tsunami kind), flooding my head with no mercy on my willing to pass out while baby is (still) asleep. Although I really wish I was resting and sleeping in an unconscious blackedout kind of nap, I surrendered for a while and just let it flow.

But…

Why this revisiting? Is it trying to tell me something? I yet struggle to understand.

It’s like I’m there! The smell, the colours, the friends I met, the moments of beaucoup de chance, walking around with no worries on my mind except deciding whether to go to a museum or sit on a bench in some park. Or the amazing feeling of speaking a language that melts on the lips. Everything was so back!

Paris was cathartic. A turning point. Very well welcomed into my life when I needed it. Because, you know, Paris does wonders. Instead of going to the shrink, go to Paris! Surely enough you’ll see your story become a BP / AP: Before Paris / After Paris.

Edith Piaf
uh?!
Selma, je t'adore my Geniousfreak!
Good to meet you!

After this visitation, nothing like this blissful feeling that dreams DO come true after all!

Uhmm, so relaxing I think I’ll go back to napping… No… Wait… Yep, baby is up, gotta go…

Love,
Andressa

No comments:

Post a Comment